Rapale International School is seeking to appoint an exceptional, highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher with experience of teaching Key Stage 2 (Ages 9 to 11). This is a permanent post.
We are a Christ – centered school, determined to make a difference, with children at the heart of everything we do. We seek teachers who strive to inspire, and have the drive and dedication required to ensure our children achieve the very best outcomes. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and to share in this commitment.
- is fully committed to supporting the ethos and values of a Christian school.
- is passionate about teaching and learning and enabling all children to achieve success.
- can teach the full range of classroom subjects with strength in Maths, English and Science.
- has an excellent understanding of pedagogy and practice.
- is able to foster excellent relationships with children, parents and staff.
The candidate needs to have
- Qualified teacher status, possessing a degree/diploma in Education.
- Knowledge of and experience with Cambridge curriculum is an advantage.
- Suitable experience working with children of the relevant age in a learning environment.
- Knowledge of ICT and how it can be used effectively to support learning.
- Fluency in English.
- A knowledge and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Duties and accountabilities
*These are not exhaustive and may vary without changing the character of the job or level of responsibility.
- Ensure effective teaching of whole classes, groups and individuals from a Christ-like worldview, ensuring they are creating a safe learning space for all pupils.
- Identify clear teaching objectives, content, lesson structures and sequences appropriate to the subject matter and the pupils being taught. Identify and assist pupils who have special educational needs.
- Assess pupil’s work and how well learning objectives have been achieved and use this assessment for future teaching.
- Prepare and present informative reports to parents.
- Take responsibility for their own professional development and to keep up to date with research and developments in pedagogy and in the subjects they teach.
- Share corporate responsibility in the implementation of school policies and practices.
- Set a good example to the pupils they teach in their presentation and their personal conduct.
- Select and make good use of textbooks, ICT and other learning resources which enable teaching objectives to be met.
To apply for this position please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com